Friday, June 12, 2009

Titles

So apparently things have changed some since I last blogged. You no longer have to have a title! It was always a little nerve-wracking for me to come up with a title to my entry.

So, since the title of the entry is Titles, and that's what we're talking about, I have a question about titles. How do they come up with the headings (or titles, if you will) for the different sections in the Bible? And why does the book of Proverbs start out with plenty of these headings, and then slowly peter (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/peter) out? While we're asking questions, why are the pages of Bibles always so amazingly wonderful to flip?! I would say it's my guilty pleasure, but I feel no condemnation over it. :-)

So I've decided to start up my Choose Your Own Adventure story again. I was reading it to remind myself what I'd already written and, man! It's already pretty suspenseful! I just wish I could remember names and future plot details I wanted to put in. I also wish I weren't so fuzzy on the African minutia. But that's okay, because it gives me a chance to be creative again. Can't live on yesterday's creativity, you know. :-) So be watching for the next chapter!

No comments: